AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, forum members. Tim Martin has finally done it this time.

E-Tech Systems has launched it's completely redesigned website.

It is to feature not only product information pertaining to his rebuilt Marquee projectors, but shares extensive technical articles

and maintenance tips, with contributions from Mike Parker and others.

It is still under contruction in some sections so visit often to see his latest additions.

http://www.etechvideo.com/home.htm

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
COOL!!!

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Guys!

Thanks to Laurence for his kind mention of our new E-Tech website here on the Forum. My plan is to update the site every few weeks with useful technical info and other tips that we hope will prove of value to the thousands of Marquee and Vision and MP8/MP9 owners everywhere. I hope to offer technical tips from CRT gurus like Mike Parker and others. It would not be fair to proceed further without thanking those individuals who helped me take E-Tech to the current level of success; I must thank Mark Macleod here in Phoenix for showing up numerous times to assist me and shooting many digital pictures; and folks like Loren Roetman, and Michael Hamilton, for their selfless help on many occasions, and the many people at Electrohome Canada and Christie Digital and more recently at Video Display Corporation, the current manufacturers of the Marquee projectors, for all of their encouragement and support for the last several years. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Tim,

That's a fantastic site, though not as fantastic as what you yourself have brought to enthusiasts. Thanks for doing what you do.

The site is a great idea and the fact that you'll have technical contributors make it a great destination!

Ted

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Tim,

Great addition for the forum.2 years earlier it would have saved a lot of work,but heck the wait was worth it.:)

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Guys!

Thank you everyone for your kind remarks. We did several photo shoots in the last three weeks, mucho thanks to my new webmeister Mr Josh Hoover here in Phoenix, who showed up on some Friday and Sunday evenings to get this thing launched; we intend to post a series of explanations how CRT projectors work and how to do checks, mods and updates to keep the Marquee-based systems humming for a looooonnnngg time, you bet! So do check back often, the best is yet to come :D

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
I finally had a sec to browse the site, excellent indeed!..:)

Curt

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Tim,

Your website is going to be a real asset.

Thanks to your tip I can now switch formats with one touch of the remote.

:)

Now, is there any chance the remote's pulses can be learned?

My theatermaster SL9000 can't learn it. Frequency too high?

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Guys!

Many exciting things are in the works, providing I don't zap myself trying to scope 1500 volt horizontal yoke pulses.....

·
Registered
100 Posts
Tim,

From one Tim to another , great job once more. When you do something it is always done right or you will make it that way.

Continue the great work and dedication you have to this product.

Tim

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
I recognize that Leader scope! I've got one too!

Curt

·
Registered
4,801 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Tim!

great site.

Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status