AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently set up a Magnepan home theater which forced me to put a Maggie between my seat and the equipment. Asa part of the upgrade I got a Lexicon 500t controller.

I need a solution which would allow me to place a receiver below my screen and distribute the signal across 10 components in my rack. In addition I need to have three additional runs elsewhere in the room (two projectors and one to lights).

What's the most cost effective way to do this. The receiver and components would be 6 feet away, they are just at a 90 degree angle to my remote and behind a magnepan. the lights are on the other side of the room and the PJ are in the center of the room, one on the floor & one on the ceiling.

Two PowerMids? One mounted on the wall (bottom to wall so the point sticks out into the room) and another next to the receiver to flash back at the PJs? What about Xantech solutions? They look limited in the # of devices that can be controlled.

Light control is next so I'm not as concerned about that run, but want to be sure I can expand.

Thoughts?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.