AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ttp://www.eastcoasttvs.com/Samsung-LED-HDTV-p/un65js8500.htm

Is this a too good to be true deal? Are they trustworthy? Anyone purchased from them?

I orefer brick and mortar stores but if I have to buy online, I prefer Amazon but you won't find it for less than $3999 everywhere online.

Cleveland Plasma perhaps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
830 Posts
I, personally, wouldn't buy from that place. Not after reading the reviews found online about them. The term "bait and switch" seems to be prevalent with those that have purchased or tried purchasing one of the TV's with a low advertised price.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought my Sammy from there. Would never recommend them. I don't feel like writing a detailed account of my experience just know all the bad reviews are spot on.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback, guys. I will pass buying it from ECTV and buy it from somewhere else instead.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I know it's a bit late, and without taking credit of bad experiences, I actually bought my F8500 almost 2 years ago from them. At the time I purchased it for nearly 600 less than Amazon. They also included white glove delivery for free. I remember they called the next day to confirm the order and inform of a shipping estimate. I don't know if things changed since then, or if was lucky, but from my own personal experience..it was good.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'd definitely check with Cleveland Plasma before east coast TV's. He gave me a good quote with a low price a few weeks ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts