AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola everyone -

I'm putting a recently fixed VIM back into my Electrohome Marquee 8110. I didn't pay attention when I pulled the board to sent it to Curt for fixing - red, green, blue - which wires go to inputs J6, J7 and J8 on the board?

Thanks for the help as always.

Rb

·
Registered
4,355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodaddy /forum/post/16982482

Hola everyone -

I'm putting a recently fixed VIM back into my Electrohome Marquee 8110. I didn't pay attention when I pulled the board to sent it to Curt for fixing - red, green, blue - which wires go to inputs J6, J7 and J8 on the board?

Thanks for the help as always.

Rb

Umm,Ummm,Ummm... it says right on the board

Athanasios

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashou66 /forum/post/16982560

Umm,Ummm,Ummm... it says right on the board

Athanasios

Maybe it does on an 03p, but on an 02p it just has the inputs labeled as J6, J7, and J8. I'm talking about the inputs ON the board, not the inputs on the board face used to connect any input devices.

Rb

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
R

Hello

Red is inboard to the chassis towards the green tube, blue is outboard, green is between.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodaddy /forum/post/16982580

Maybe it does on an 03p, but on an 02p it just has the inputs labeled as J6, J7, and J8. I'm talking about the inputs ON the board, not the inputs on the board face used to connect any input devices.

Rb

Oops my Apologies!! you are Correct and I was wrong!!!

Athanasios

·
Registered
4,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodaddy /forum/post/16982580

I'm talking about the inputs ON the board, not the inputs on the board face used to connect any input devices.

Rb

they're the same, just draw a straight line

1 - 7 of 7 Posts