AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hola everyone -


I'm putting a recently fixed VIM back into my Electrohome Marquee 8110. I didn't pay attention when I pulled the board to sent it to Curt for fixing - red, green, blue - which wires go to inputs J6, J7 and J8 on the board?


Thanks for the help as always.


Rb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodaddy /forum/post/16982482


Hola everyone -


I'm putting a recently fixed VIM back into my Electrohome Marquee 8110. I didn't pay attention when I pulled the board to sent it to Curt for fixing - red, green, blue - which wires go to inputs J6, J7 and J8 on the board?


Thanks for the help as always.


Rb

Umm,Ummm,Ummm... it says right on the board



Athanasios
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashou66 /forum/post/16982560


Umm,Ummm,Ummm... it says right on the board



Athanasios

Maybe it does on an 03p, but on an 02p it just has the inputs labeled as J6, J7, and J8. I'm talking about the inputs ON the board, not the inputs on the board face used to connect any input devices.


Rb
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,801 Posts
R

Hello


Red is inboard to the chassis towards the green tube, blue is outboard, green is between.



.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,355 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodaddy /forum/post/16982580


Maybe it does on an 03p, but on an 02p it just has the inputs labeled as J6, J7, and J8. I'm talking about the inputs ON the board, not the inputs on the board face used to connect any input devices.


Rb

Oops my Apologies!! you are Correct and I was wrong!!!





Athanasios
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojodaddy /forum/post/16982580


I'm talking about the inputs ON the board, not the inputs on the board face used to connect any input devices.

Rb

they're the same, just draw a straight line
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top