AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the Australian Ebay site the blu-ray and hd dvd section is called.

"Blu Ray & HDD"

The section contains bluray and hd dvd's so I know its meant to say hd dvd not HDD.

In my opinion totally disregarding one brand name out of two competing brand names is a fairly huge deal.

what do you guys think?

I guess It could be just a sign of how things have gone so far in Australia regarding this format war thing, Sony has paid off all the major retailers so they only stock Blu ray hardware and software. No one actually cares about either format at the moment but when they do they wont have much choice.

·
Registered
226 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noise36 /forum/post/0

Sony has paid off all the major retailers so they only stock Blu ray hardware and software.

Evidence? With all the irrational Sony/Blu-ray bashing/attacking that goes on here I tend to immediately assume claims of this sort are unfounded.

·
Banned
13,980 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth.s /forum/post/0

Evidence? With all the irrational Sony/Blu-ray bashing/attacking that goes on here I tend to immediately assume claims of this sort are unfounded.

lol, people use to say the same thing of Best Buy and Circuit even though they actually were selling HD-DVD as well. Just goes to show how delusional some people are

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.