AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here bought speakers on Ebay? I've found a really sweet pair of B&Ws that will complete my 5.1 setup but I'm afraid of buying on Ebay and then finding something wrong with them when they get here. $450 is a lot of money to waste on used speakers that you can't return.

Any perspective would be appreciated.

·
Registered
19,812 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgp1200 /forum/post/19521098

Has anyone here bought speakers on Ebay? I've found a really sweet pair of B&Ws that will complete my 5.1 setup but I'm afraid of buying on Ebay and then finding something wrong with them when they get here. $450 is a lot of money to waste on used speakers that you can't return.

Did you check their resellar ratings?

·
Registered
376 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgp1200 /forum/post/19521098

Haven't bought any speakers from ebay myself .But That seems kind of cheap for legit B&W's are they bookshelves or floorstanders? any chance of a model number ? Check the sellers feedback rating and see how many things they have sold will give you an idea as well .

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I'm guessing you're looking at one of the two pairs of 602's on there? They both have excellent seller ratings and sell a lot of stuff on there. I've had good luck with ebay and sellers are fanatical about their ratings.

Ron

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks Ron. Indeed, i'm looking at a pair of the 602s. Seems like a good price if they are in as good of shape as the seller indicates. I'm planning on making those my fronts and move my current 601s to rears.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts