AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I finally got my electrohome ecp3501 installed on my ceiling. I thought to set it up for ceiling mount all I had to do was go into the utilities menu and choose the ceiling mount option... I can't find it anywhere... do i got to open this baby up and screw inside and can I do it while it is mounted on the ceiling... I got a tell you with the work it took to get it up there I don't want to take it down!

Another thing... my ceiling is fairly low and in sted of tilting the projector down a bit I have to tilt it up about 5 degrees... does keyston work here as well?

Thanks in advance everone!!!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
You have to flip two connectors on each deflection board. They are directly below the tubes. If you were looking at the top of the cards, from the back, and it was floor mounted then you would flip the two left connectors. Don't flip the one with 6 wires in it. You should see a label when you flip it that says "rev scan"

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Guys!

Chris has that mostly right; one also has to go into "Help, Utilities" (forgive me, it has been a while) and select mounting position as Ceiling, so the arrow keys on the remote work in the right directions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.