AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't played with ECP's for quite a while. The last one I sold went with the only manual I had left over a year ago. I have one working at the Marshfield Fair doing a R/C flight simulator. I put it up ro replace a AmPro 4000G that could not take the heat of the summer in a building with no A/C.

Anyway, it was set up for desk mount so I flipped the molex connectors over for ceiling mount and installed it. The image is correct but convergence control is reversed. Right is left ect. When I select random, selecting zone is correct, left is left ect. Call me dope :eek: , what did I forget? Thanks,

Chip

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
Go into the service menu and select floor or ceiling mount. If you don't select the correct setting, the convergence controls will be backwards.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Palme
Go into the service menu and select floor or ceiling mount. If you don't select the correct setting, the convergence controls will be backwards.
Thanks Curt, I knew it was something simple that I'd just forgotten about. That's what happens when you get old. ;)

Chip

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.