AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Son just moved to Carolina Beach. I gave him a 3000 ecp which he took with him. He says that there are green and red horizontal lines running across it. They go away when you bring up the crosshatch; and the convergence and focus are both right on.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

John

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Turn the PJ off, pull of the back cover and unseat, then reseat all the boards. That would be the first place to start... especially considering the fact that the problem goes away when the OSD in up.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had gotten a few red lines at the top of my screen when I was setting up this pj a second time around with an anamorphic squeeze on. It seems I was trying to get too much resolution for one, and I also had the picture too close to the "limit" I had dialed in with the squeeze. I use powerstrip to tweak picture placement and as I moved the image up, it kinda overlapped on itself and the lines appeared.

I went back to make sure my physical setup was correct, (centered and square) and it wasn't. I fixed that and stayed within the pj's abilities, resolution and refresh wise, and the little guy looks great with no streaks.

good luck,

Trent

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.