1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's some very nice work. Easily the most comprehensive gathering of ECP information I've ever seen.

The only issues I would raise is your use of the term "relatively reliable " Iv'e had a bunch of these and they have been ULTRA reliable. Oh and the powder blue color of your otherwise super website. :D

I had a couple of 3101s and always wondered what extra "1" in the model number signifies. Any idea?

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave, you didn't READ the document, did you?

;)

What Clarence said, it's in there!

:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Great work on the ECP Curt. Very easy to understand for us newbies. I'm going to go home and check my video gain board right away! Keep up the good work

Trent

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HOw to change a Zenith 851 focus block is next. I sold 4 this week, and I got tired of telling how to swap it out..:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Palme
Dave, you didn't READ the document, did you?

;)

What Clarence said, it's in there!

:)
:eek: Well I scanned it looking for the model 3101 but didn't see it. Besides, I'm an expert on ECPS. I think I know more than you. For example I didn't see any information at all about the best way to get 120 volts running through your body setting your an ECP. . I know at least 6 or 7 ways.:D

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-Roth
:eek: Well I scanned it looking for the model 3101 but didn't see it. Besides, I'm an expert on ECPS. I think I know more than you. For example I didn't see any information at all about the best way to get 120 volts running through your body setting your an ECP. . I know at least 6 or 7 ways.:D
Come on Dave, even the guys on the digtial forums know how to do that using only the power cord part.

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, but they put the end of the IEC power cord in their mouth.

There's other things female that I'd put in my mouth instead.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
eventually they bite just as hard.

·
Registered
7,130 Posts
Curt's getting better... only had to correct 46 spellung mistaks this time! :)

FYI to Curt: Some of the red writing is a bit hard to read on some of these pictures because of the brown or light red backgrouns - not as easy as the yellow writing you used elsewhere. Drop shadows or a background colour is good too as it really helps separate the text from the background.

Example that's easy to read:

http://www.curtpalme.com/images/ECPimage005.jpg

Not so easy:

http://www.curtpalme.com/images/ECPimage006.jpg

It's not worth redoing everything of course...! Just something to keep in mind.

People should be ecstatic to get any information at all... :)

Kal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.