1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's some very nice work. Easily the most comprehensive gathering of ECP information I've ever seen.

The only issues I would raise is your use of the term "relatively reliable " Iv'e had a bunch of these and they have been ULTRA reliable. Oh and the powder blue color of your otherwise super website. :D

I had a couple of 3101s and always wondered what extra "1" in the model number signifies. Any idea?

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dave, you didn't READ the document, did you?

;)

What Clarence said, it's in there!

:)

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HOw to change a Zenith 851 focus block is next. I sold 4 this week, and I got tired of telling how to swap it out..:)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Palme
Dave, you didn't READ the document, did you?

;)

What Clarence said, it's in there!

:)
:eek: Well I scanned it looking for the model 3101 but didn't see it. Besides, I'm an expert on ECPS. I think I know more than you. For example I didn't see any information at all about the best way to get 120 volts running through your body setting your an ECP. . I know at least 6 or 7 ways.:D

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-Roth
:eek: Well I scanned it looking for the model 3101 but didn't see it. Besides, I'm an expert on ECPS. I think I know more than you. For example I didn't see any information at all about the best way to get 120 volts running through your body setting your an ECP. . I know at least 6 or 7 ways.:D
Come on Dave, even the guys on the digtial forums know how to do that using only the power cord part.

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, but they put the end of the IEC power cord in their mouth.

There's other things female that I'd put in my mouth instead.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
eventually they bite just as hard.

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
Curt's getting better... only had to correct 46 spellung mistaks this time! :)

FYI to Curt: Some of the red writing is a bit hard to read on some of these pictures because of the brown or light red backgrouns - not as easy as the yellow writing you used elsewhere. Drop shadows or a background colour is good too as it really helps separate the text from the background.

Example that's easy to read:

http://www.curtpalme.com/images/ECPimage005.jpg

Not so easy:

http://www.curtpalme.com/images/ECPimage006.jpg

It's not worth redoing everything of course...! Just something to keep in mind.

People should be ecstatic to get any information at all... :)

Kal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.