AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a source for those black plastic lens caps for the ECP4100 (4101)? I'm missing one and one is cracked.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I might be able to get you a set of used ones. I have 3 brand new ones that came with my 4500, but I am going to save those for mine.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
The mythical lens cap....ooohhh. I've heard tell they exist, but never actually seen one, let alone a full set ! If anyone knows where they actually sell these things on regular basis, I'd even pay for that information !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would be very interested in buying even one ECP lens cap if someone has one available for sale. A used one is better than none at all.

·
Registered
160 Posts
How much would one be willing top pay for 3 practically new lens caps?

I may sell mine, but I don't know what they are worth to anyone so I don't know what to ask.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have no idea what they are worth either.

Anyone?

I'm not the wealthiest guy around and remember that our Canadian dollar isn't worth much these days.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Make me an offer, in US dollars of course, of how much you are willing to pay for them.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
er. as a proud ecp owner let me tell you you're better off finding a yogurt tin that fits and using that. the lens caps are really pathetic, which is why they crack so easily. on an otherwise over engineered beast, they skimped on the lens caps. thank god for common sense.

r-s

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.