AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My A2-300 sub stopped working after about a year and half of light use. All the lights are normal as usual but it doesn't produce any sound. When I ran full auto MCACC on my pioneer VSX 1019AH it won't detect the sub, if i manually specify the sub it says the volume is too low, although it is all the way up. It is also wont detect the center speaker, but that one works as well as the other four speakers. I am using regular sub cable to connect the two. I am posting this here hoping this is something simple that I'm missing and waiting for an advice, I know I need to call ED but I don't want to wait till Monday. Please help.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Have you found a solution?

I need to call them too because I am having similar problem with mine. I am not even sure if it has been working since the last time I had replaced the amp but this morning I moved the sub from the front of the room to the back of the room. Since I have wood flooring I was extra careful when picking it up and putting it down. Anyway, I plug everything in and turn in the sub and the light is green and stays green. When I run the speaker test on my sc-05 I get audio on all speakers except from the sw.

I tried different cables and tried turning it off and back on and nothing. I tried plugging an ipod to the sw and nothing. I have had the amp replaced twice since I got it. If I have to switch the amp again then I will be very upset even though the guys at ed are awesome about this stuff but still.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts