·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 13 year old daughter is a fan of his, I usually dismiss her music instantly, but I did watch a movie with him in the studio making an album, I was surprised how much I liked it. I would call myself a fan of his.

That story would bring a tear to the eyes of a hardcore lumberjack.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
My 23 year old daughter lives in CA and her really good friend has been a friend of Sheeran's for quite some time. Last year they had gone to his concert in LA and were at the after concert party with him. I don't remember all the details but my daughter started talking to a mom outside that had brought her teenage daughter to the concert for her birthday. I think that happens quite a bit because he has lots of young fans. Chloe Moretz was there with her dad. Anyway the daughter was giving the mom a hard time for some reason and my daughter made a comment to the mom about how she was like that at that age also. So to give the mom some points with the daughter took them into the party to meet Sheeran, who wished the girl happy birthday and talked to them for a bit. Sounds like a really nice guy.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He was on Saturday Night Live last night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts