AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...according to DVDFile.com. And again, no reason or re-scheduling given.

BAST*RDS!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
...and they killed Kenny too!

·
Registered
835 Posts
mbrown,

I don't agree. I believe Ed Wood is a fantastic movie. Tim Burton's best film to date. I have not seen Big Fish. --Edward

·
Registered
478 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mbrown
This is one movie I can pass on. A bad movie about bad movies.
I'll cut you.

Seriously, though, this is getting ridiculous. Will this DVD ever come out?

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
I just ordered the UK version, also a special edition. About $15 shipped from amazon.co.uk. If you're regionfree & PAL-capable, this is better than going eBay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought the region 2 about a year ago because this will NEVER come out. They keep jerking us around, its worth the few extra bucks for the region 2 to have it now.

·
Registered
809 Posts
If you don't have a PAL player you can get the R3, NTSC version. It's been out since 2002.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I have one of the R1 'test' DVDs that was the approved final just before it was canceled the first time around. No picture disk, no insert, just a plain dvd.

Good movie, nothing worth more than a one time watch. With those prices looks like I should jump on over to ebay.

Peace Out~:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
bump to see if anyone has seen a reason for this...seems many stores already had them in the storerooms and now a bleeping recall on them? irritating to say the least as i was looking forward to this release most of all next week...

·
Registered
811 Posts
This is really outrageous. I couldn't wait to get this disc... it was going to be a b-day present to myself.

Too bad I don't know anyone at a mega-store (BB, CC, Walmart, etc) that received their stock but didn't ship them back yet.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
They had it in the back of Suncoast, and they took my money, set one aside with my name on it and assured me it would be there for me on Tuesday no matter what. I don't know if that's true or not but the manager said they would keep the ones they have sold regardless of recall, and that they had no word yet on it being recalled.

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
Of course those of you who snagged one should hope that the reason for the recall isn't that it's completely defective :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.