I am trying to ensure I download the LUT I have created with DisplayCAL correctly and after googleing it I am one big ?
i will give you as much detail here but please ask if I have left anything out.
Intel Graphics set to full range
MadTPG set to 16-235
TV set to limited
using MadLevelTweaker i have ticked Force PC Levels
pm5_calibration_tester is used to verify the gamut curve has not been modified.
doing this allows me to pass BTB and WTW.
I have used Calman to confirm that the laptop is outputting correctly, compared to my Bluray Player.
before calibration I prepared the eecolor by doing the following (as per https://www.hometheatershack.com/fo...cessors/139977-video-processors-under-1k.html
The eeColor box needs to be set to default. Do this by starting the TruVue eeColor Application.
4) Select "Start Download". This brings up another Window and it usually places it behind the main Window, super annoying but just move them around. FYI The original Window likes to stay "On top" of everything.
5) Select "Calibration' and 'Unity".
6) Tick both the 'eeColor 3D Tables' and 'Calibration Values', everything else should already be at 'Default'.
7) Start the download process and wait for the process to complete (it takes a little bit, never timed it maybe 5 - 10 min).
8) Now we need to replace the 3D LUTs with example LightSpace CMS ones linked above. Unzip the "General Media.zip".
9) Go to directory C:\Program Files (x86)\Entertainment Experience LLC\TruVue eeColor Application\Data\3dtable\standard nonrgb led\General Media
10) Replace the contents with those from the "General Media.zip" file. 3DLUT_1.txt is the "Unity"/blank preset. The rest are useless presets. 3DLUT_1.txt refers to Preset 1, 3DLUT_2.txt is Preset 2, and so on. Rename 3DLUT_1.txt to whichever preset you want to be the pass through. Most people usually pick 6. I only use one correction so for my setup it's preset 2 and I threw in an extra copy on preset 6 just in case I accidentally deleted it or overwrote it.
11) Startup the TruVue eeColor Application and select "Start Download".
12) Select display type of "Standard Non-RGB LED Display" and "General Media".
13) Tick just the 'eeColor 3D Tables' as you have previously set the 'Calibration Tables' to default above.
14) Start the download process and wait for the process to complete.
Please note I overwrote all 6 LUT holders with UNITY luts.
I have now completed 3 LUTS using DisplayCAL and want to download themto the eecolor.
DisplayCAL crated the following 7 files
madVR 2019-08-23 22-21 S XYZLUT+MTX.Rec709.bb1.0,2.2Gawt65.txt
madVR 2019-08-23 22-21 S XYZLUT+MTX.Rec709.bb1.0,2.2Gawt65-first1dblue.txt
madVR 2019-08-23 22-21 S XYZLUT+MTX.Rec709.bb1.0,2.2Gawt65-first1dgreen.txt
madVR 2019-08-23 22-21 S XYZLUT+MTX.Rec709.bb1.0,2.2Gawt65-first1dred.txt
madVR 2019-08-23 22-21 S XYZLUT+MTX.Rec709.bb1.0,2.2Gawt65-second1dblue.txt
madVR 2019-08-23 22-21 S XYZLUT+MTX.Rec709.bb1.0,2.2Gawt65-second1dgreen.txt
madVR 2019-08-23 22-21 S XYZLUT+MTX.Rec709.bb1.0,2.2Gawt65-second1dred.txt
I would love some help with what I should do with the other files (than madVR 2019-08-23 22-21 S XYZLUT+MTX.Rec709.bb1.0,2.2Gawt65.txt)
im sure its been covered 1000 times but im just not sure what I need to do
am I correct is assuming that since I use video levels I dont need to do anything with them?
Any help is hugely appreciated.