AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last evening I finished setup and convergence of my newly acquired 8501LC. On turn on today to my utter dismay all settings were gone. I checked memory block one to insure it was unlocked and reacomplished everything. After power off and power on I found the same thing had happened. I went back to block 1 and cleared it, insured it was unlocked, reaccomplished geometry and convergence settings, stored them, and locked memory block one. However after powering off and back on every setting I had made had vanished once again! WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING WRONG? (Or do I perhaps have some more serious problem than stupidity? If so , what?) Thanks.

Paul

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
Check to see if ASR is on (utilities, enter, 4). If it is, then the PJ won't save anything you're doing. Turn it off, re-select the memory location or source location you're trying to setup, then do your convergence. If ASR is off, then the battery on your CLM is toast - you'll need a new one.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
If you're only sending one resolution to the PJ, leave it off. It's for recalling different setups automatically for different resolulutions sent to display.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.