Registered
3,976 Posts
Yes

Reactions: ultrabubu

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Had installed mine today;just level mached,without EQ and Audy...
for my taste,the LaVoces was better in the JW3 gunshot scenes as the UMs,and this is apples to apples,six lavoce vs six UM.but like BassThatHz said,maybe if you feed the UMs with lots of power,I’m pretty sure they do the midbass ,but not so quick and natural like the pro.

·
Registered
19,529 Posts
What is the response? I told you already you would do and say this. Very predictable.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
It’s almost the same to the UMs,raw,but EQed plus Audy,think I will very satisfied with them.

·
Registered
19,529 Posts
I want to see it. You thought it was flat before and it had a 12 dB null after EQ.

·
Registered
19,529 Posts
The lack of science used to be in just the commercial area, let’s not let it invade the DIY section. I told you this was going to happen.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
MK, let it go man.

Reactions: Craig S King

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Will post the FR when I have the eight LaVoces in place; appreciate all your help.
Thank you very much!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
is it always about response?I want just to watch my favorite movies, forget about the real world and the response and enjoy the movie.

·
Registered
Yamaha RXa2060 - HTM12 / Pa460 3way LCR - Volt10s atmos - HT8s rears - (4) Dual JBL Devs - (2) F20s
546 Posts
We want the six um response with the six pro’s comparison - Apples to apples, NOT the eight.
Eight will obviously be better.

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
I want just to watch my favorite movies
As it currently stands, the op seems satisfied.

·
Registered
19,529 Posts
is it always about response?I want just to watch my favorite movies, forget about the real world and the response and enjoy the movie.
Yes, it is. Because your response was bad for the UM so to the experiences will be lack luster.

121 - 140 of 150 Posts