AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what happened to Eight Nerve (provider of inexpensive corner treatments for accoustics)? I am building my home theater, and my room needs some treatment bad.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seriously. The reviews I found were generally quite positive of the product, even if it is not the most aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Black on black (or in my case very dark blue) in a dedicated theater is not going to be visible. If it works, it works. That said, I do not know personally if it works. However, I fear that he is out of business.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC  /t/1523617/eighth-nerve#post_24511879

they look so tiny

They are way to small. When it comes to Bass Traps, size matters, no way around it. Something tuned like a panel trap can be a thinner, but still takes a lot of coverage.

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not a conventional bass trap. Maybe they were built on snake oil. I do not know. I am no expert in this field. All I know is that the reviews were very positive and the product was very inexpensive, easy to install, and did not require a math degree to figure out where to put.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGmouthinDC  /t/1523617/eighth-nerve#post_24511748

seriously?

LOL, Jeff.

The thing that I am really laughing at is the speakers, what are they? Who lives here a stick figure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts