AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I tell when my video is done processing and ready for viewing? It used to have a green status bar on it's icon in the task bar but lately it hasn't been showing it. Is there another way to know when the video is done? Or a way maybe to figure out it's exact process time?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
How can I tell when my video is done processing and ready for viewing? It used to have a green status bar on it's icon in the task bar but lately it hasn't been showing it. Is there another way to know when the video is done? Or a way maybe to figure out it's exact process time?
I have the original el gato. If the software is the same, try opening it, click edit (maximize the window), scroll to bottom and click the little arrow to get a full view of anything that is exporting. If it is done, check your export folder.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the original el gato. If the software is the same, try opening it, click edit (maximize the window), scroll to bottom and click the little arrow to get a full view of anything that is exporting. If it is done, check your export folder.
I appreciate the help. Gonna give this a try tonight and report back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts