AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing an Elan system in my home currently. I have the gSC2 and S86A installed currently. I have a Marantz SR5008 already setup in the system but I want to setup my Directv HR44 and a couple Apple TV's I have exhausted all Elan dealer resources and integration notes and cannot find the right answer how to integrate the HR44 and Apple TV. Do we have any Elan Pro's in this forum that can help me?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I am installing an Elan system in my home currently. I have the gSC2 and S86A installed currently. I have a Marantz SR5008 already setup in the system but I want to setup my Directv HR44 and a couple Apple TV's I have exhausted all Elan dealer resources and integration notes and cannot find the right answer how to integrate the HR44 and Apple TV. Do we have any Elan Pro's in this forum that can help me?
I've done 40-50 g! systems and I always use IR for Direct TV and Apple. There is a method to use RS-232 with Direct TV but I've never done it because it's not two-way and there's no problem with the IR driver. These devices are typically trouble free. What exactly is the issue?

If you want me to take a look at it just email system name/pass.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ELAN DirecTV HTTP driver

Does anyone have the ELAN DirecTV HTTP driver? I would like to free up some IR ports on the home controller. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts