Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I got an Ehome DLV 1280 yesterday from my company. It´s huge for a LCD beamer but makes a great picture. unfortunately it`s a little bit noisy :)

Does anybody know how I can make convergence perfect cause it´s not nearly perfect. It´s absolutely ok but if I go near the screen I can see a little bit of red and green.

In the menu under the service point is a submenu called advanced. Is that the menu where I can find the convergence?

Any help is aprecciated.

Regards,

Dirk

------------------

Dirk

·
Registered
45 Posts
there is no convergence, its LCD panels, you do have to adjust the flicker on it about every 2 weeks to a month to not damage anything in pj let me know if you need help with the flicker adjustment, its not that easy

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Unless the LCD panels are fixed, it can be converged. My Boxlight 38T has set screws which adjust the panels individually along all three axis. You'll need the service manual for this puppy and that should detail how this is done. It is basically a mechanical adjustment, assuming the projector has the adjustment screws like my Boxlight. Studio Experience converged my projector with excellent results.

Dan

·
Registered
45 Posts
well on that projector there is no convergence, I used to work at electrohome and they trained me one it, there are some that there is a convergence, most DLP PJ have a convergence setup in a hidden menu, maybe on his dlv1280 some mounting thing was tweaked in shipping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.