AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exhibits are Nov. 11-13 at the Long Beach Convetion Center. List of exhibitors can be found here:

http://www.ehexpo.com/pages/ExhibitorListing.htm

If anyone's attending and want to get together after the show on one of those days, post your interest. A good party with AVS members on the left coast would be great!

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Daniel,

Cool, so, can you stay later for a party? I'm shooting right now for Wednesday the 12th. By the way, nice to meet you.

·
Premium Member
401 Posts
EH expo sounds great, I'm going for 2 or 3 days.

An after show get together sounds even better! It's like going to Disneyland and having an after party!

I think Kei should greet us at the door with Mini Mouse ears! :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm in Covina Hills and I was planning on doing the show. Last year's show was mildly interesting but I DID find a couple of items that made it worth going to. I've put the 12th on my calendar, sounds great! I guess we can arrange for a meeting place later.

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I'm not sure about what projectors will be there, but note that Sim2, Marantz, InFocus, and Optoma, DWIN, and BenQ and even TI are all slated to be exhibiting. Maybe we can ask the various manufacturers if they will have demos running.

I think a small meeting room at either of the hotels at the Convention Center would be nice, maybe with snacks and drinks. PM me if anyone's interested in helping to pull it together. Bill, you just made it to the top of my list of volunteers. ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I might be interested in going. I'm mainly a lurker by trade, but wouldnt mind going to the show anyways. I'm located in Mission Viejo.

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget to sign up before Oct. 22 because entrance is free until then. Price is $75 after that date.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I am teaching there. Not sure what day though (kinda need to nail that down i guess)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.