1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,247 Posts
the tube holeystone looks good.

·
Registered
22,360 Posts
I have a special AUTOFLY Acousto-Sphere. You hit the button and it flies to the exact point in space in my room where it improves the sound the most. And then it duplicates and a second sphere comes out the side and goes to the next best position to improve sound further. Then both spheres "duplicate" and the process repeats. Each time of sound processing/duplication takes about a minute.

At some point with a whole ****load of spheres in room, a loud CLANG sounds, indicating sonics are now depreciating. The last round of spheres evaporate, leaving the good spheres in place.

Only problem is more spheres accumulated between the viewer and the video screen, like flies on paper.

And each sphere radiates a glowing green QQQptonite (rhymes with Kryptonite).

I sent them back to OUTOFTHISWORLD AUDIO and only had to pay a 25% restocking fee.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
QQQ

you crazy sonuva#%$^!! Made my day!!

·
Registered
24,953 Posts
QQQ,

Excellent find. I'm saving for a new projector right now but as soon as I can clear my plate on the new video end of things I will certainly look at investing in some of these incrdedibly cool and cost effective tweaks.

Thanks once again QQQ for giving us the opportunity to enjoy some of the more esoteric audio enhancements that so few insiders like you know about.

Art

1 - 5 of 5 Posts