Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guy's,

Slot's are still available for Eliab's Chicago ISF Calibration Tour.

Mits-Toshiba–Pioneer-Sony-Panasonic-Hitachi-Just about any brand welcome!

His tour dates are as follows-

Chicago and vicinity: Monday June 23rd – Sunday June 29th.

Slots are available at 9:30am and 4:00pm. Saturday and Sunday are filled.

In an effort to keep travel costs down, Eliab will forego the expense of renting a car providing the tour participants are willing to drive him. The system is pretty simple. The first customer of the day will pick Eliab up at his hotel, and the next customer will pick him up at the first customer's house. At the conclusion of this calibration the customer would drive Eliab back to his hotel.

In addition, as always to keep prices down, travel expenses will be split across the board at $65 in addition to the calibration.

If you are interested, please check Eliab’s link below for pricing packages, then private message me ASAP with your name, address, phone #, e-mail, TV make & model # and I’ll do the rest.

As always, thanks

Brian

http://www.avical.com

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Kipp

Friendly reminders never hurt. I want to make sure everyone gets a chance to utilize his services for that short week he is here in Chicago.

Without the reminders the post disappears into the vast black hole of forgotten posts.

Besides for every referral from here a donation is sent to keep this forum going strong.

Brian

p.s. And yes that is a remote in my pocket.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.