AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has opened their Pioneer Elite 45TX's (in Europe VSX-D2011S) yet? I'd really like to have a sneak-peak inside of one. Mine is currently in order but i havent gotten it yet.

Jorma

·
Registered
761 Posts
I remeber some one post pics of the back panel of the 45tx at www.hometheaterforum.com do a search for 45tx pics and you should find it. It was in one of the post that was a couple pages long and done sometime in august or september. That's all I can tell you.

Daniel Smith

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by DanielSmi
I remeber some one post pics of the back panel of the 45tx at www.hometheaterforum.com do a search for 45tx pics and you should find it. It was in one of the post that was a couple pages long and done sometime in august or september. That's all I can tell you.

Daniel Smith
I've see the picture of the back panel, but i'd like to have a look inside the casing instead.

·
Banned
9,999 Posts
About a month or so ago, someone on HTF said he opened a 45TX and had a look around. Either this, or he was looking at the service manual. Either way, I do not think anyone has ventured into cracking the seal on these puppies. I wouldn't mind having a look, but I'm not gonna play doctor with my unit until I get my current issue resolved. Anyone else care to do the favor?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Too bad there isn't, or atleast i havent seen any, pictures at Pioneer Websites anywhere. Maybe i'll contact them if they would have any.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have an Pioneer's 2002 'Sales Person' catalogue. It has a post-stamp sized picture of either VSX-D2011S or VSX-D1011S (45TX) casing opened. Not much help there LOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.