AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 3 Palliser chairs which are starting to become less than comfortable after 5 years. I am thinking of replacing them. Right now I am trying to choose between a set of Elite HTS C1-M and Cinematech M3. Can anyone who has familiarity with either or both of these comment on them with general impressions?

I may have to go to the manual operation versions since I cannot easily get power to the seating area so that it is hidden.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe no one has experienced BOTH chair types.

Could those of you who have used the Elite HTS C!-Ms comment on the comfort and durability? Also, as I mentioned in my first post, I may have to go to manual operation. Does anyone else use the chairs this way? Is it ok?

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
The quality of the Elite's are top notch. Unlimited options, high quality leather and construction. Hence one of the best warranties in the business. The C1-M comes with standard power recline but manual is available at a discount. Not as many options as the custom line but all the popular options are built in at 1/2 the cost. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is very helpful - thank you.

The manual recline actually costs more than motorized. Sees odd but that's what their sales people told me. I wish I could use motorized but getting power to the chair would be a chore.

I have Palliser chairs now so I am assuming this will be an upgrade.

·
Registered
3 Posts
dminches,

Curious if you ever bought the C1-Ms? I'm deciding between them and Palliser which seem to be softer not as firm. Thats the number concern I have on the C1-M. Can you share your thoughts?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dminches,

Curious if you ever bought the C1-Ms? I'm deciding between them and Palliser which seem to be softer not as firm. Thats the number concern I have on the C1-M. Can you share your thoughts?
Sorry, I did not. I bought the Pallisers and I have been happy with them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
May I ask which model you purchased and any recommendations you might have. I have researched online quite a bit but can't seem to decide. I started out with the C1M but the firmness really threw me for a loop. I looked at Palliser Flicks, Audio, HiFi, and even considering their sectionals now. The list gets bigger not narrower :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is what I got:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts