AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**SOLD**

anyone want to buy/take over my pre order? I know I'm going to regret this but family stuff has come up making it difficult/irresponsible to proceed with the full order. Im asking on here first before I try and cancel with Erich. Im not trying to make any money on this - just want to pass it on. Im sure it wont be a problem with him if I find someone to take over my order. Its for 3 1099s on the first round of preorders.

·
Registered
28 Posts
anyone want to buy/take over my pre order? I know I'm going to regret this but family stuff has come up making it difficult/irresponsible to proceed with the full order. Im asking on here first before I try and cancel with Erich. Im not trying to make any money on this - just want to pass it on. Im sure it wont be a problem with him if I find someone to take over my order. Its for 3 1099s on the first round of preorders.
sorry, not enough posts to pm.

i am interested. do you remember which options you chose?
center channel? matte vs glossy, black vs blue, roundover vs no roundover?
did you order the flatpacks too?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I might be interested as well. I need to take some measurements to see if these will fit behind my screen. Are there any shipping options to Canada or were you picking them up at the border? Sorry can't pm yet.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2 vertical, 1 horizontal, matte horn, black drivers, no roundover, no flatpack, no option to ship to Canada.

Im currently trying to work something out with ktm250rider. If it doesnt work out or if it does - ill post and let everyone know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts