AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the replay's email if the channel listings are wrong? I can't seem to find it on the site.

a couple weeks back I sent an email to zap2it informing them that the cable listings for Staten Island Cable without a cable box was almost completly wrong. Within a few days I got an email saying they will look into it. Next thing I know that option is no longer there.

Thought I would try replay and see if they can help.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Try this:
[email protected]

I also have this from a previous line-up problem:
[email protected]

If it's a Showstopper also use:
[email protected]

On Zap2it, at the bottom of the page you'll see "Feedback"

click on it, on the next page you'll see the question,

error in tv listings.

Hope these help.

As i've had my Showstopper since May of 2000

I've been there MANY times with comcast cable

:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
FYI,

The last time I used an email address Zap2it ignored it. After several emails I got a reply that they will not accept email requests for database changes. I was told to use the form page for line-up changes.

Right next to the "feedback" link is a link called "Lineup Changes?".

I used this form and they had the database changed in 48 hours.

Be sure to include all the info they request about your cable company. Any extra work on their part and the schedule won't be changed.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Domat
What is the replay's email if the channel listings are wrong? I can't seem to find it on the site.

a couple weeks back I sent an email to zap2it informing them that the cable listings for Staten Island Cable without a cable box was almost completly wrong. Within a few days I got an email saying they will look into it. Next thing I know that option is no longer there.

Thought I would try replay and see if they can help.
Forget it! The TimeWarner NYC cable ready listings are all screwed up too, but it varies by neighborhood (as I later found out). If the SI listings are similarly jumbled then you can't expect any help from zap2it (I tried for over a year!)

The answer in my case was hacking the channel mapping file on the replay. And anytime the cable lineup changes I have to do it all over again, 3 times so far this year.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by BaysideBas

Forget it! The TimeWarner NYC cable ready listings are all screwed up too, but it varies by neighborhood (as I later found out). If the SI listings are similarly jumbled then you can't expect any help from zap2it (I tried for over a year!)

The answer in my case was hacking the channel mapping file on the replay. And anytime the cable lineup changes I have to do it all over again, 3 times so far this year.
that sucks..

Can you give me instructions on that hack?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.