AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email from D* regarding their pay per view movies "D* Pay Per View is moving on up". Here is some of the relative content:

"It’s the easiest move ever. For great pay per view movie selections, now just visit channels 126 and above and order hit movies at home."

Anyone think that they are moving the pay-per-view channels up, to free some of the 100 level channels for HD usage?

· Registered
82 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tbb1226
Anything's possible, though I don't think they'll be filling up those channels with HD any time soon, unless there's some major news about additional sat bandwidth?
I'd agree with that. Most likely some other reason for the move. I'd be shocked if it was to facilitate more HD channels, especially with the Fox (and then NBC before) fiasco. Though anything's possible with D*

· Registered
2,551 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by beastie23

Anyone think that they are moving the pay-per-view channels up, to free some of the 100 level channels for HD usage?
I am pretty sure they aren't. I remember reading here that the channel from 100-126 would be used for another service. I think it had something to do with their DVRs. Definently not for HD though.

· Registered
877 Posts
Was discussed about a week ago I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.