AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my DMC-1 yesterday and did a quick initial listen. The sound is a huge step up for me.

Question is, I'm having component video signal losses every couple of minutes that i never had on my cheap JVC reciever and also I didn't recieve the Geffen switcher.

Does that usually ship seperately?

·
Premium Member
649 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNW /forum/post/0

Got my DMC-1 yesterday and did a quick initial listen. The sound is a huge step up for me.

Question is, I'm having component video signal losses every couple of minutes that i never had on my cheap JVC reciever and also I didn't recieve the Geffen switcher.

Does that usually ship seperately?

Hello:

I never got my switcher either. Called twice and spoke to someone both times. It still didn't show up. I gave up and went with a monoprice switcher that works perfect.

Splotto

·
Premium Member
649 Posts

Quote:

HEY! that's a $200 switcher! I'll call monday & keep you posted

Hello:

Well, it wasn't something that made or broke to purchase decision for me. I just got tired of calling and waiting and I needed a solution so I got a 5x1 switch.

Splotto

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spoke to EMO today and they said they just got a shipment of switchers in and would be sending one out to me.

I got into the video menu and it was already on component video. So any other Ideas as what would cause the intermittent search for a source while watching HD on a SciAtl 4200HD?

·
Premium Member
649 Posts

Quote:

Spoke to EMO today and they said they just got a shipment of switchers in and would be sending one out to me.

I got into the video menu and it was already on component video. So any other Ideas as what would cause the intermittent search for a source while watching HD on a SciAtl 4200HD?

No idea. I don't even use mine to switch video.

What output resolution do you have the 4200HD set on? If it has all selected try setting it at just 1 resolution.

Splotto

1 - 6 of 6 Posts