AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
THIS IS JUST A GUESS

I'd assume around the super bowl will be the end of it. Being as it is the "Super Sale" and they have a quarterback on it, I'd picture it as a Super (Bowl) Sale.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rygher3 /forum/post/15580913

THIS IS JUST A GUESS

I'd assume around the super bowl will be the end of it. Being as it is the "Super Sale" and they have a quarterback on it, I'd picture it as a Super (Bowl) Sale.

That would make sense, i hope that's the case because then i can purchase one. I have to wait until Jan 29th until i can afford to buy it.

Fingers crossed!

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotVIBE /forum/post/15581016

email them, they might make a plan for you. Their customer service tends to be excellent.

I'll give that a shot, thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have no experience with Emotiva Amps. However, one of my HT resources is "Secrets" on the web. The writers there seem very high on this brand. I'm hoping they don't have any conflicts of interest with their reviews since I'm believing they are unbiased in their reviews.

Anyway here's my deal. I am running Axiom speakers. My mains are the 4ohm M80's. Currently I'm running those with a Rotel 1080 amp. My center speaker is running off my Denon 4308 receiver.

Would the 3 channel Emotiva be an upgrade to the amp in the Denon and the Rotel? What would you think if I upgraded the amp for the center to the Outlaw 2200 monoblock amp and kept the Rotel? Any other suggestions for a single channel amp for the center?

Help me get my mind right.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts