AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Emotiva. $600.

Used. In excellent condition. Purchase directly from Emotiva. Still has 2.5 years old warranty left. Gently used for my home theatre. Too big and heavy for my set up. Will send photo on request.

NHT classic 3. $500.

In very good condition. No dents or issues with sound. 1 single scratch mark in rear corner of a speaker from a white paint. 2nd owner. Moved onto a pair of floor standing speakers.

Buyer responsible for shipping cost. Pick up possible in SF Bay Area.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Emotiva. $600.

Used. In excellent condition. Purchase directly from Emotiva. Still has 2.5 years old warranty left. Gently used for my home theatre. Too big and heavy for my set up. Will send photo on request.

NHT classic 3. $500.

In very good condition. No dents or issues with sound. 1 single scratch mark in rear corner of a speaker from a white paint. 2nd owner. Moved onto a pair of floor standing speakers.

Buyer responsible for shipping cost. Pick up possible in SF Bay Area.
Is the XPA-2 still available?

I'm in the Bay Area (in the Milpitas area work, otherwise in San Jose), and would be ideal for pickup. If still available and interested to sell, please email as I don't have enough posts to PM.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is the XPA-2 still available?

I'm in the Bay Area (in the Milpitas area work, otherwise in San Jose), and would be ideal for pickup. If still available and interested to sell, please email as I don't have enough posts to PM.
still available. not sure how to email you. do I reply to the original email sent via avsforum?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts