AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what happened. This afternoon replay was recording like crazy. It was supposed to record Enterprise and I came in the room at 7:30 and nothing. I noticed right away that my channel guide is empty. What possibly could have happened in an afternoon that would cause this. I know that I have not had a network connect in the mid afternoon (it happens at 2 in the mornings) and I had guide information this morning and afternoon. I tried to reconnect manually, but it will not connect at all. It tries to dial in, but will not connect. Any ideas? :(

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I checked messages. every night except on the 17th Replay could not connect. Then on the 17th there was a message that telephone numbers have changed (I just went through new telephone numers three weeks ago) and now no data and no connections on the guide.

I attempted to get new numbers, but all Replay will do is just give me a static list of numbers it LAST downloaded, but it will not connect and give me a NEW list of numbers. I am going into "change dialup connections" but it isn't working. Now I am lost if it doesn't connect at all. Only message I get with a net connect is "trouble transferring information from service". No Joke.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.