AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local store has these disks for about $5 CDN which equates to about $2 USD by the time I get some shipped accross the border. Plus, the store will replace them if they are defective. All in all, that's by far the best price I've seen to date without having to order online and with a replacement guarantee.

I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with them. I expected them to be rebranded media from another company, but it doesn't look like they are. The only thing printed on the inner ring is 02090322233-90 and their website is www.emtec-group.com. I bought only 2 to test, but I will post when I burn them.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, I can't believe I missed Emtec in your graphic. I specifically looked it over after I got home with the discs, but missed it. You didn't change it since yesterday did you? Looks like I'm just blind. :)

Thanks for all the great work in that thread, very much appreciated.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Felgar
LOL, I can't believe I missed Emtec in your graphic. I specifically looked it over after I got home with the discs, but missed it. You didn't change it since yesterday did you? Looks like I'm just blind. :)

Thanks for all the great work in that thread, very much appreciated.
Hello Felgar!

Thanks for your kind words and no, I didn't change anything in the last days because my arms need a little rest (I have RSI)

Bye,

Erik

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.