AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who might be considering various mounting options, I can highly recommend the Peerless Articulating Mount. It was one of those rare products that exceed expectations. I have it mounted on studs within a built in cabinet, so the screen is flush with the outside of the cabinet with the mount about 1/4 extended. There is a sitting, work area at one side of the room, so that if someone is sitting there, I can move the screen to be facing the workarea, moves easily. It was easy to install and I was able to get it perfectly level and centered without a great deal of effort (first try, as well)(a major accomplishment for me). Was delivered from the factory (best price I found) in three days.

I have a Pio 1000HD, 50 inch, mounted on it. (also very pleased with this--even after running downstairs to check for dead pixels after reading the dead pixel thread--fortunately, I could not find any).

·
Registered
15,521 Posts
Great to hear your report about the Peerless articulating mount. I have one that I bought for my Panny 4U plasma. The Peerless is sitting in my basement waiting....waiting...for my home theater install to happen. Oh the pain.

I love the idea of being able to pull out, push back or angle the panel to suit viewing needs. And that "floating" effect it adds can be pretty cool I bet.

Rich.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.