AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a pair of Energy RC-R in mint condition. They haven't been completely broken in yet and are still like new. Attached are pics of the items as well. There are two small nicks on one of the RC-R which can hardly be noticed but i've added pics of those flaws.

If buyer is using paypal to pay for this then a 3.5% paypal fees would be added to the agreed amount plus shipping cost. I would assume the shipping cost is around $60. The item works with no issues. I have ebay account "r_aa" and you can check my feedback.

The items will be packed in its original box and filled with cushions to avoid any damage. Also insurance to the item will be paid.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would love to trade but am in the process of selling my town home and buying a bigger house which is going to cost me every penny for the down payment. Hence i am just trying to get rid of a few items that i don't really use much. Where are you located though? PM me if you are in socal.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a pair for sale if you're still looking. I bought four of them for a 7.1 setup, but moved 6 months later and these have been in my closet ever since. I love them, but ended up using RC in-ceiling speakers instead for my rear surrounds.

Looking to get $500 for the pair plus $30 shipping. If using Paypal, add 3%. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts