AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty ice /forum/post/15446520

Why is there no info here or on the Energy site about this package? Is it some sort of gray market deal?

http://www.wwstereo.com/#/ecommerce/...rs/33/144527//

You can find info on each individual speaker. But I have found nothing on that package as well. But hell, it looks like a good deal if your in the market for those.

·
Registered
313 Posts
From looking around on that site, it seems everything is B-stock.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Meaning what exactly? The stuff won't come with manufacturer warranty or they're refurbs or just discontinued?

·
Registered
313 Posts
No, it will come with a warranty. They are an authorized dealer. They may just have been store demos or returns most likely. Call them up and find out though.

·
Registered
29,186 Posts

Quote:
Why is there no info here or on the Energy site about this package? Is it some sort of gray market deal?

They're brand new and just excess inventory of discontinued models. Energy has a new 2009 line that has replace this C-series. These speakers all come with the 5 year manufacturers warranty. The subwoofer may only be a 1 year warranty though.

You can buy all these speakers individually but you save about $60 buy purchasing as a package.

If any items are B stock, it will clearly be specified on the website. You can look at each set of speakers individually here and the warranty info is included.
http://www.wwstereo.com/#/ecommerce/..._84__0_0_0_-1/

Energy doesn't advertise these as a package on their website because they are not normally sold that way. wwstereo.com is just trying to move old inventory and offering a good deal as a package.

And they are an authorized Energy dealer. How do I know? I called them and called Klipsch to verify. Klipsch owns Energy speakers.

There is a 5000+ thread on Energy Speakers here on AVS. All you have to do is look, they'll be plenty of talk about the C-500, C-50 and C-C50 speakers as well as other Energy speakers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts