AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep reading, sometimes here, sometimes elsewhere that there is not enough new movies for Netflix's streaming service, here is a little list of newer movies premiering on Netflix this year-

Some of these are already on Netflix, these are all movies that was released to theaters in 2014, I am doing it that way to fit into the Pay TV window, which is usually about one year after opening at the theater, for example The Hobbit:Battle of the Five Armies opened in Dec. 2014 at Theaters, so it should be on HBO in Dec.2015.

OPEN ROADS FILMS
The Nut Job
A Haunted House 2
Nightcrawler
Chef
Sabotage
Rosewater
The Fluffy Movie

RELATIVITY MEDIA

The November Man
Out of the Furnace
Earth to Echo
3 Days to Kill
Oculus
Brick Mansions

PARAMOUNT

Transformers: Age of Extinction
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)
Interstellar
Noah
Hercules
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit
Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones
Top Five
The Gambler
Labor Day
Selma

MGM

RoboCop

LIONSGATE

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
The Expendables 3
I, Frankenstein
Addicted
Tyler Perry's The Single Moms Club
America
The Quiet Ones
Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas

DREAMWORKS ANIMATION

How to Train Your Dragon 2
Mr. Peabody & Sherman
Penguins of Madagascar

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I hope this are movies coming to the USA Netflix and not the other regions which get more movies.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope this are movies coming to the USA Netflix and not the other regions which get more movies.
Well if you noticed that my Location says Metro Detroit so the answer should be pretty obvious.

Also, these are just the newer movies, they always have a lot more in catalog content.

Wait till next year when they can start going real deep in the Disney stuff, all the Disney animated and live action stuff, the classic and new stuff.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Well if you noticed that my Location says Metro Detroit so the answer should be pretty obvious.
I noticed it but Detroit does boarder Ontario :rolleyes:.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts