AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to replace my rptv with a fptv and I would like to find an entertainment stand to hide all of my equipment and set my center channel on. About the only one I can find that somewhat fits is this one from Target or this one bought by user acribb . I've also looked at Ikea and everything they had didn't really jump out at me. Salamander Synergy's line has some nice looking pieces but for the price for what it's built out of doesn't seem like that great of a deal to me.

I've sent a pm to accrib asking where he bought his stand from but I haven't heard anything back yet. If anyone knows where to find this piece or anything like this that's preferably available in a walnut finish with frosted glass doors it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
Check out Ikea ( www.ikea.com ).

When I went to our local Ikea, they had a few very similar to the one you linked to from Target.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe this is the one from Ikea that you're thinking about. It's not bad but if I had to choose from what I've found so far it would be the one from Target.

Trying to find home theater furniture that's fits the WAF factor, can store most ht equipment, and doesn't require you to sell your kidney to purchase the damn thing is like trying to wrestle a pork sandwhich away from Rosanne Barr - damn hard. I'm almost wondering what a local carpenter would charge to build something to my specs.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I purchased the TV stand from Target for my Samsung HLN5065W. I didn't install the drawer below and use the space for components instead. Once my TV arrives, I'll post some photos. I also purchased the matching stands .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.