AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on finally stepping up the entertainment system in my room like i've planned for a while, this is going to be strictly for Gaming and Movies. Luckily for me, the foot print of the room isn't huge.. so a lot of big equipment won't be needed, I can get measurements of the room if necessary.

Before I get ahead of myself with listing equipment, right now I need suggestions on the following:

*Home Theater in a Box 7.1 or 5.1 surround system w/ a receiver to power them that's compatible with a gaming console such as an Xbox360 and PS3

(The budget is roughly 900.00)

What i've been thinking about is the HT-S9300THX. I've read 7 pages on a thread about the HT-S9100THX and they've all been great positive feed back.. so i'd imagine the newer model is better then that?

Also, for reference, games I play are the Call Of Duty's, and the volume would be more then halfway up as I play.. so the HTIB would have to be able to handle that.

Please let me know if I left any information out that would help you help me

Thanks,

Dom.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay. Anyone have any other suggestions on HTIB in that price range, or is this one pretty much the best bang for my buck?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrob425 /forum/post/19534567

For the price you can get a decent 5.1 and receiver.

Whats the size of your room and current budget?

The footprint of the room is small, i've came to the conclusion that a 7.1 would be too much. The room is roughly W12ft L12ft H19ft

My budget i stated in the first post, roughly 900.00.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts