AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm relatively new to these forums and blu-ray as a whole, but with black-friday coming up I figured I'd look for some help on these forums.

Alright, so for the past week or so I have been looking at buying my first blu-ray player, however, since I am only 15 and must pay for anything my parents deem not necessary, my budget is absurdly tight. I had been looking at purchasing either the Samsung BD-c5500 or the LG BD550 for $130 however, while I was at walmart yesterday I spotted the LG BD530 only $65. At a price like that I could buy the player and a few movies rather than just having to watch DVD's until I get paid again. I couldn't find much information about the player online, however based on LG's website the only difference between the BD550 and the BD530 is that the 550 can stream significantly more services. Out of those services, the only one I care about is the Netflix, although I have an xbox 360 for that. Are there any other differences? Any other players that are for around the $100-$130 range that I should go for instead? any help is great

·
Super Moderator
16,752 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.