AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Are there any websites in Canda that offer this product for a price close to the american sites.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
Ebay?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,241 Posts
and you get a free jacket!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
I feel your pain. I'm lucky being on vacation in Florida right now and will be picking up 2 ep2500's and a dcx2496 to bring back with me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,801 Posts
eBay is still better than Axemusic. I have found $322 CDN with $55 shipping. $377 total. Even Parts Express can beat Axemusic.


Before the prices went WAY up, the EP2500 could be found for $275 CDN at Tom Lee and other places...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,254 Posts
ebay sucks for these, after you pay all shipping garbage and conversion, your better off getting it from axemusic or tom lee.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG /forum/post/15568343


ebay sucks for these, after you pay all shipping garbage and conversion, your better off getting it from axemusic or tom lee.

Yeah, if you live in backwards land where paying more for things means paying less for things.


$389, landed, to my door, no tax.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-BEHRINGER-EP2...1%7C240%3A1318
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
How long ago was it going for 275 in Canada?


How much of that 389 was UPS brokerage, duty?


How did you avoid paying tax?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,241 Posts
How much did UPS charge to clear customs? I know for a fact that they must have charge at least $75 cause thats what a buddy of mine paid .... if they would have shipped with USPS... then there would have been no charge for that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
With this amp I want to use one ,for now till I can get 2, of the SDX-15 sub. Would I be better off with only hooking up one VC @ 2ohms to get the 1200w of power or run it bridged to the sub ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shepP /forum/post/15569406


How long ago was it going for 275 in Canada?


How much of that 389 was UPS brokerage, duty?


How did you avoid paying tax?

Winter 2006 it was $275. Parts Express had it for $199 US. Then, all Behringers, across the board, jumped up in price by like 60%. Overnight. It was weird.


I emailed the guy and he is willing to do USPS, so no brokerage. As a gift, there is also no duty.


I avoided paying tax because I live in Canada. Its an item bought in the US. You might get charged GST from customs, but usually don't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace27 /forum/post/15571775


With this amp I want to use one ,for now till I can get 2, of the SDX-15 sub. Would I be better off with only hooking up one VC @ 2ohms to get the 1200w of power or run it bridged to the sub ?

800 at 20 Hz here.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top