AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If an array of subwoofers is good, and an array of deep fried chicken is good, then both added together, well that's just Epic^2

You should have seen the expression on her face when I pulled up and ordered $200 worth of fast-food, priceless.

She was like, ah sir... that's going to take a while, please drive forward and find parking. LOL

Anyway's enough of the joking around...

It's still a work in-progress... as always; but finally got around to doing some EQ'ing today.

Here is the latest measurement taken with mains on, CM-140 mic c-weighted, no other mic/soundcard corrections, no smoothing

Green is 4 subs uneq'd (kick bins), yellow is 7 subs uneq'd(LMS+SDX), red is 9 subs (Mal-21's) uneq'd and blue is 9 subs eq'd

I turned up the volume on each trace as I added more subs, this is not a level adjusted comparison nor a measure of gain increases.

I suppose I could create another two charts for that, but I'm being lazy right now.

and so on that note, I'll leave you with this... LOL

·
Registered
11,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleful  /t/1415391/epic-meal-time-epic-subwoofer-time-converged-epic-2#post_22127858

LOL

What the hell did you do with all that chicken!? hahahaha

I don't know why there is a dip at ~10hz
, some sort of weird room/woofer/phase/amp thing going on. I don't think placement would fix anything. Note: I need more power for the 21's.

My heart probably looks like the inside of a deep fryer by now LOL. I ate it all; I do nutty things like that. The fries I didn't touch though... those things turn nasty after only 30mins or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts