AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are moving back to the UK and I cannot justify keeping this (packing/shipping/storing and buying a house big enough for it - not gonna happen).

I LOVE this sub. It DOESN'T suffer from the later reliability issues that sadly plagued Epik (I wasn't able to find a single example of a failed Valor online) and it has served me well in my media room.

I CANNOT ship this. I am happy to deliver within a hundred miles and maybe more if we can come to an arrangement.

I'll grab some pictures later but my feeling is it would be difficult to tell it from new.

It's pretty big given it has a 15" woofer in a sealed box but it sure does sound good and it integrated easily into my setup.

I'll add some specs a little later.

$400 is the asking price - this is a lot of sub for that price.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I got a PM asking about the sub and cigars. Being as I am now a New User I cant reply yet so here is my response:

"Sadly I'm a non-smoker though I see the appeal of the cigars :)

The specs are: 16.5"W x 22"H x 21"D.

350 Watt BASH amp.

I still have the foam padding it shipped with which I use to isolate it from the basement floor; very effective.

Hope this helps.

Morris"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hard to take pictures in the media room as the walls are dark and the lighting subdued. It's a little dusty but no damage and no marks as far as I can tell.

It weighs about 80lbs I think, I'm afraid I can't find any specs for that. Let's just say it is heavy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts