Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello felow forum people.

I just received a copy of tpm on dvd. From a friend of mine who just came back from hoildays in Malaysia.

The dvd? appears to be such and loads into the player as dvd. This I gather is not an OFFICIAL copy.

What is VERY puzzeling about this is that on cover its state its a DTS release. Under the audio options you can select DTS.

Once selected, my processor citation 5.0dts recognises the dts flag and auto selectes to dts.

So how is this possible?? Looked at dvdexpress and other dvd online stores and cannot find it with dts. So whats going on, how did they (joly rogers) do it? Is it real?

For your info it cost about $18.00 aussie dollars.

I havent looked at an official copie yet to do a a/b comparison.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
626 Posts
Malaysia has many pirated warehouses as I learned from the customs dept. I ordered films from three different dvd suppliers andwould get them detained. After emailing the offending companies I would be sent replacements which would clear customs but I realized that they were pirates( stopped using them onceI saw they were pirates. Picture Quality # 1 issue when presented on 120" screen not a couple of dollars saved). One company actually sent me a proper region 3 dvd after I complained that customs confiscated their dvd. They weere adament in that they were not invovled in pirating dvd's. Anyway I was ordering a lot of hong kong dvd's not available in region 1. Most warehouses customs said that were involved in pirates were in Malaysia and China.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.