AVS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what the hell is this? Am I seriously flippin blind???

I can't turn my projector off!

There is NO DOWN AND TO THE LEFT ARROW BUTTON ANYWHERE ON ANYTHING FOR THIS PROJECTOR...lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I dont know how the hell to delete this thread but figured maybe i'd keep it up incase anyone else has this issue someday lol..

It was the ENTER button on the remote control.

WHY NOT JUST SAY ENTER BUTTON lol

Rant over, i kinda look dumb but wtf ever lol

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
That's the universal symbol for enter, leftover from the typewrighter days of carriage return, moving the carriage down and to the left.

Reactions: shiftypete

·
Registered
877 Posts
You need to spend some time with your manual, just to familiarize yourself with projector basics. On the vast majority of projectors, you just push the power button twice to shut it down.

The other thing you need to do is look at Epson's placement guidelines. If you overheat it, you'll go through bulbs much, much faster. Bulbs are expensive!

·
Registered
356 Posts
lol can't help it.

To this day and age there is someone still hasn't used a computer or keyboard? The Dell keyboard which I'm typing on now has this symbol together with the word Enter.

My grandmother knows that symbol is the enter key.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Apple and Windows 8.x are doing their best to banish the keyboard to the cornfield.

Apparently they are having some success.

·
Registered
7,072 Posts
... Wait.... He wasn't just joking? I was sure he was just messing with us. I was all set with my "Internet Sarcasm" graphic and everything!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterbond  /t/1523222/epson-3010-is-a-lie-lol#post_24501565

Well I dont know how the hell to delete this thread but figured maybe i'd keep it up incase anyone else has this issue someday lol..

It was the ENTER button on the remote control.

WHY NOT JUST SAY ENTER BUTTON lol

Rant over, i kinda look dumb but wtf ever lol

Hey, if it makes you feel any better I can definitely see this old fart looking for that weird button if I ever got that message from my 3010.

Ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts