AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got in on the sale at BB a few weeks ago on the Epson 6100. Its been backordered since I placed my order and now I notice its removed from the website. What are the odds I'll actually receive the projector? Is the 6100 being replaced by a newer model? Anyone have the inside scoop if so ?

thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After several emails from BestBuy asking if i'd like to cancel my order, they decided to cancel it for me.
I used my rewards $$ also and it appears that I've lost that also. BestBuy customer service sucks. If they wanted to cancel the order due to shortages, they should have come right out and said it.. not keep emailing me asking if i'd like to cancel or wait for it to ship...

Guess I'll wait till mid september to see the new projectors.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddahead /forum/post/16917241

Could be their are so many problems with the 6100 they gave up'and recalled them.

My Epson 6100 had the focusing problem.

I called Epson.

Epson replaced the unit.

The one they sent has been working absolutely perfectly now for months.

It is a FABULOUS projector.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I still believe that Epson and BB have had a fall out due to the rebates being offered by Epson and BB deducting at the time of sale so the consumer wouldn't have to wait on a mail in etc.

I bought the 6100 from them at less than the posted sale price since I'm a vendor and BB always takes care of me.At that time I was told and shown that no stock reorders were coming and the SKU had been listed on the drop list.

I haven't installed the 6100 yet since my old HomeCinema 500 hasn't quite kicked the bucket but almost anytime now.

Best of luck trying to get one from BB.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.