AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finnaly got the free bulb that came with the Epson 720 when I purchased it.


But I have since sold the Epson 720 when I got the Epson 6100.


Now I have a NEW bulb to sell and have no idea what is a fair price to ask for it,,, was thinking about sticking it on eBay or selling here on AVS in the classified section.


Opinions on a price ????


And yea,, I'm sure someone will post,, "A fair price would be 5 dollars and my shipping address is,,,,,,,,



Cheers

Davyo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
> sold the Epson 720 when I got the Epson 6100.


Sorry for going off topic: how does the 6100 compare to the 720, specifically in terms of movies' black bars (are they much blacker?) and noise (fan and iris)?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirkoK /forum/post/15505667


> sold the Epson 720 when I got the Epson 6100.


Sorry for going off topic: how does the 6100 compare to the 720, specifically in terms of movies' black bars (are they much blacker?) and noise (fan and iris)?

Yes, going off topic is rather dangerous around here so me thinks I will not comment on your question as to the Epson 720 vs the Epson 6100,,, but I can give you a link to my opinions I posted that might answer your questions,, the link is here,,,, http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...epson+720+6100 ,,,,,, dont tell anybody on this thread about this link so my thread topic of the bulb question will stay on topic



Back to the bulb price ?????


Cheers

Davyo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
I have seen them anywhere from $260 to $350. I guess it depends on how much a break you will give a fellow AVS'r
. I may be interested if Epson doesn't come through with my free lamp. How long did it take to get your lamp?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kito /forum/post/15505893


I have seen them anywhere from $260 to $350. I guess it depends on how much a break you will give a fellow AVS'r
. I may be interested if Epson doesn't come through with my free lamp. How long did it take to get your lamp?

Average prices I have seen have been 289.00 to 399.00, but yea, I should give my fellow AVS'ers a break,,,, I listed it in the classifieds for 250.00.


As I recall it took about 6 weeks to get the bulb, still waiting for the rebate check though.


Cheers

Davyo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo /forum/post/15523387


Average prices I have seen have been 289.00 to 399.00, but yea, I should give my fellow AVS'ers a break,,,, I listed it in the classifieds for 250.00.


As I recall it took about 6 weeks to get the bulb, still waiting for the rebate check though.


Cheers

Davyo

Maybe offer it to the guy you sold the projector to for $200?
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top