AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there have the new Epson TW100, which has 800:1 CR, DVI, and one touch remote AR control (not sure if the latter was on the original or not)? If so, what are your thoughts? Also, anyone compared this to the HS10? I do not see a lot of talk about the TW100 and was wondering why as the professional reviews I have seen rave about this projector. Are people simply sticking with the HS10 because they cannot justify the extra $1000? I know at projectorcentral they indicated that the TW100 is really a step up from the HS10, so the $1000 difference was worth it. Thoughts?

· Registered
318 Posts
I have one of these on order. They are backordered and won't be available until early May. I can hardly wait till it comes in!

I'll post my thoughts on the projector after I've played around with it in May. I bought it sight unseen, based on the excellent reviews it has gotten so far. Even if it doesn't live up to expectations, it surely will be better than the Panasonic 75U I sold a few weeks ago.

· Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's right, I read that thread Sushi - great job. I totally forgot that the Yamaha was basically the same projector. I was looking at the LPX-500 on-line the other night, but the MSRP seemed pricey.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.