AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Does not say if it includes DVI/HDCP input....so I assume it does not....might be a significant sale speed bump here in the U.S....unless the USA model will have slightly different features ?

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
man wtf does it look so silly? I mean I don't really care what my pj looks like but jebus, that thing looks silly.

contrast ratio hasn't changed which is mind boggling since the other pjs using the enw panels are reporting 1000:1+. Um, I'll pass. seems they just bumped up the brightness. big deal. I don't want any more brightness.

·
Registered
475 Posts
"Epson's TW200 home cinema projector has 1300 lumens, 1280x 720 (720p) native resolution and a contrast ratio of 800:1. It’ has six colour modes, such as, Dynamic and Living room mode for a higher brightness for gaming applications, with Theatre and S-RGB mode to provide increased contrast for more subdued lighting conditions to give a more cinematic performance. "

According to the text, the TW200 is supposed to have a theater mode for increased contrast. Would lowering the brightness actually increase the contrast or just lower the black level?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.